PDA

View Full Version : super minder has 3 children all asleep!!

butterfly
26-06-2008, 01:15 PM
oh yeh! after 2 months of minded for 3 chn (6mnths, 2 and 3) they are all finally asleep all together! they have never slept before at mine as they all keep each other awake but today they've all given in together hooray! don't know what to do with myself though!! think i'll have to wake them soon though as we're going on a visit to the airport to sit on a plane in the cockpit, play with the controls and make announcements on the tannoy!!

Annie_T
26-06-2008, 01:24 PM
wow well done you .. oh i want to come the trip sounds fun hehe x

Wendy Woo
26-06-2008, 01:55 PM
yeah definalely the trip sound really good.
i used to have my 3 asleep at the same time but now its only george that slepps most of the time so i dont get my peace all tho we have had fun today

George went to sleep and we got the pasta and rice and angel delight- all uncooked in a bowl with farm animals. thay had a great time. no plane cockpit tho!!!!!!
Have a great time

sarah707
26-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Lucky you!

Never seems to happen for me ... :D

Pudding Girl
26-06-2008, 02:03 PM
you do realise it's only cos it's sods law cos you have to go out, it#ll never happen again lol!

avril
26-06-2008, 02:10 PM
It's lovely isn't when that happens my 2yrs and the 16mnth mindee both slept for 1.5hrs this morn so I got all my ironing done which I was dreading having to do tonight, so now I can relax tonight and do ...... whatever I please:clapping: :clapping: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Enjoy your trip sounds like great fun :D

katickles
26-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Your trip sounds like great fun - let us all know how it goes :)

ruby
26-06-2008, 03:40 PM
i know its great when they all sleep at the same time we are very luckly that

all of ours sleep in the afternoon. so we get to have our lunch in peace.

cathy

miffy
26-06-2008, 04:34 PM
It's not often that happens is it?

Hope you didn't have to wake them for the trip - sounds good I want to go :)

miffy xx

foxy lady
26-06-2008, 04:39 PM
oh that sounds like a grat trip how did you get to do that?

littletreasures
26-06-2008, 08:00 PM
2 days a week I have 3 under 3. We go to toddler groups in the morning so I wear them out and then they go straight to bed when we get home for at least 2 hours.

Bliss!!!

littletreasures

nannan
26-06-2008, 08:04 PM
glad they all slept, hope the trip was fun, fancy that myself come back and
tell us all the fun you had

kindredspirits
26-06-2008, 09:15 PM
3!!!! i can't even get my 1 to sleep during the day!!! any tips?? lol

butterfly
27-06-2008, 04:56 PM
oh that sounds like a grat trip how did you get to do that?

my husband is an aircraft engineer so he arranged it. if you're near an airport though you just need to contact one of the airlines that have hangars and they will organise you a trip. some bigger companies have designated people to take trips round whilst smaller ones ask the staff if anyone is willing to do it!

it was great! the kids sat in the pilots' seats and pretending to fly the plane. they made announcements and pretended they were passengers! trip only lasted an hour but when they're only 2/3 that's plenty!!

Alibali
27-06-2008, 05:39 PM
My 3 always sleep at the same time, after going out in morning to run wild and then lunch they all say 'snooze time' and off they go! I don't think I'd last the day out otherwise:)
Your trip sounds really exciting, hope it went well.

Lou
27-06-2008, 07:14 PM
My 3 always sleep at the same time, after going out in morning to run wild and then lunch they all say 'snooze time' and off they go! I don't think I'd last the day out otherwise:)
Your trip sounds really exciting, hope it went well.

Im the same if i have 3 i make sure i tire them out all morning and they all sleep in the afternoon at the same time.

Trip sounds great what a good idea!!!