PDA

View Full Version : EYPS funding?

Bluebell
04-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Has anyone who has done the EYPS as a childminder received the funding to cover their own absences? I was assured I could get it for that rather than for getting cover and have just submitted my claim. I'm really hoping they pay up - they've misinformed me about so many things!

Tunja
04-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Has anyone who has done the EYPS as a childminder received the funding to cover their own absences? I was assured I could get it for that rather than for getting cover and have just submitted my claim. I'm really hoping they pay up - they've misinformed me about so many things!

I got a lump sum which covered the cost of my absences and my travel by train.

Tunja

Bluebell
04-02-2013, 07:40 PM
ooh fab - I really hope it comes through soon - I've taken a big loss dropping one day a week to attend!

smartbear
04-02-2013, 08:07 PM

Yes, no trouble at all. Put in 2 invoices to BestPractice at end of Dec (both for cover) & paid last week.:clapping:

Bluebell
12-02-2013, 09:00 PM
I've just been into my e-mails for about the 16th time to check I sent it to the right person!! Wish I'd put read receipt on it now.
I'm getting anxious now but don't know whether to phone as not sure how long it should take? Deadline was only last week but I submitted on 31st January.

Smiley
11-04-2013, 12:38 PM
I submitted my first one at the beginning of March and have just received a remittance advice through the post this morning, it's been paid :clapping:

Bluebell
12-04-2013, 08:22 PM
i got mine eventually too - such a huge relief! I've taken time off this week and end of May to do assignments so next time I will be claiming for those too. DOn't usually take much time off cos I can't afford it - seems wierd to be able to claim it back!