PDA

View Full Version : Invaluable equipment

Katy M
03-02-2013, 05:33 PM
I love my double buggy! It is a baby jogger 'City classic'. I got it for £150 off Ebay.It is so strong but light and very easy to maneuver. Both seats independently reline and lay fully flat with privacy from the other seat. It's great and makes childminding much easier.

What equipment do you have that makes a big difference to your working week?
:)

vickie-marieo
03-02-2013, 05:38 PM
I would have to say my ABC adventure buggy that can be a single to a triple. Because the wheels are so big, it's really easy to push, even in the snow!

dette
03-02-2013, 05:45 PM
my earplugs and my glass of red :)

sprinkles
03-02-2013, 06:01 PM
I would have to say my ABC adventure buggy that can be a single to a triple. Because the wheels are so big, it's really easy to push, even in the snow!

This sounds awesome! How does it adapt from a single to a triple?

KatieFS
03-02-2013, 06:05 PM
I want one! I have a double pushchair but its so hard to move and doesn't fit through some doorways!

blue bear
03-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Me. :). I like being able to provideindividual care, always ready to support the children In The way that suits them not one set way because that's how it is.

jadavi
03-02-2013, 07:57 PM
I love my:
wow cars
talk to me books (where you record a story with story cards £20 each but worth it!)
play food
huge aerobic gym power ball for rolling and bouncing
messy play table /tuff spot)
coupe car
fuzzy felt sets ('felt creations')
my treasure boxes and tins
parachute and teddies for bouncing
finally bought yesterday - my dyson hand held vacuum!!!! Adore it!!!!

snortlet
03-02-2013, 09:39 PM
my handheld steam cleaner is great for cleaning toys, equipment such as highchairs, car seats, buggies and travel cots and for soft furnishings too.