PDA

View Full Version : New on our shelves this week...

balijay
03-02-2013, 04:03 PM
6867. 6868

For my den loving 4 year old mindee - a box containing : a disposable tablecloth, blanket, lengths of material, plastic clips, bendy poles and a bungee cord.

For my 3 year old creative little inventor - a box of odds and ends such as straws, elastic bands, plastic kitchen fittings, a belt and an old brush.

Plus some rocket stickers for my rocket mad 2 year old. They will love it!
I think I finally have the hang of this following a child's interests/planning for play business too :laughing:

Loushah
03-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Looks very good, I'm sure they will be very excited when they next come to yours

chriss
03-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Great idea, love the den in the bx, bet the kiddies wil love this !! Like the photos on the box too :)

Allie
03-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Great ideas, I've got mainly girls so made a hairdressing kit with lots of poundland bargains, my 3 year old boy worked really hard to put hair slides in his extremely short hair, great fun

Allie

lynncjt
03-02-2013, 06:24 PM
I think that's brilliant! I may have to copy!

Chatterbox Childcare
03-02-2013, 06:33 PM
6867. 6868

For my den loving 4 year old mindee - a box containing : a disposable tablecloth, blanket, lengths of material, plastic clips, bendy poles and a bungee cord.

For my 3 year old creative little inventor - a box of odds and ends such as straws, elastic bands, plastic kitchen fittings, a belt and an old brush.

Plus some rocket stickers for my rocket mad 2 year old. They will love it!
I think I finally have the hang of this following a child's interests/planning for play business too :laughing:

I went to Hobbycraft yesterday and they have decorate your own rocket for £10 I think and it was child height and could be played in afterwards

TAZ
03-02-2013, 10:51 PM
All sounds great!:)