PDA

View Full Version : Vouchers for schools schemes.

LittleLegsCM
02-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi all,

Am I right in thinking we are allowed to register/ take advantage (in a good way) of the school vouchers that the supermarkets give out? So for example sainsburys active kids or the tesco ones?

If so, what do we have to do to be able to collect & use them??? Any advice would be fab x

freckleonear
02-02-2013, 05:37 PM
I know a local childminder who collects them, so it must be possible. No idea about the details so will follow this thread with interest!

Mouse
02-02-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm registered for the Sainsbury's Active Kids vouchers and have been for a few years.

I'm sure they make it harder each year for childminders to register, but it's got to be worth giving them a ring to ask :thumbsup:

LittleLegsCM
02-02-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm registered for the Sainsbury's Active Kids vouchers and have been for a few years.

I'm sure they make it harder each year for childminders to register, but it's got to be worth giving them a ring to ask :thumbsup:

So who is it we would have to call? I'm assuming it wouldn't be just a general sainsburys customer service team or anything?

green4lynn
02-02-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm registered for Tesco vouchers, I went on the website and then had to ring the number as childminders aren't listed! I'd check the website for details of how to register!

Lynn x

moggy
02-02-2013, 08:16 PM
See the website: https://activekids.sainsburys-live-well-for-less.co.uk/ and Call them on 0844 415 8440. Registration as a CM is easy, they just do it on the phone. If you have registered in previous years your are already registered for this year.

QualityCare
02-02-2013, 08:29 PM
I am registered with both tesco and sainsbury, l went on the website and rang both to register, as we have so few children it can take a couple of years to get anything decent.

TAZ
02-02-2013, 08:56 PM
I registered with the Sainsburys sheme last year, it was very easy. I just banked the vouchers to carry over to this year.:)

SYLVIA
02-02-2013, 10:19 PM
I am registered with both But I don't think tesco's are doing it again this year.

blue bear
03-02-2013, 09:39 AM
I am registered with both But I don't think tesco's are doing it again this year.
When you go on their site it says they are working on the 2013 offer and come back later to see the details, so let's hope they are.