PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted are coming.

bernesewalking
01-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Just had the dreaded phone call, she's coming next Tuesday or Thursday morning. My friend had her in the last round of inspections and luckily she's very nice. So here's hoping all goes well

blue bear
01-02-2013, 05:38 PM
At least it will be over with, when was your last one, mine is four years now so expecting the call any day

hectors house
01-02-2013, 05:45 PM
OMG - I thought they were still plodding through the ones who got inadequate or satisfactory last time - my phone call could come any day too then.

Nearly forgot to say - good luck, hope all goes well and try to spend all weekend worrying about it!

bernesewalking
01-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Mine was 4 years last month and I had good, so very surprised as I was told they were doing satisfactory first. Oh well you all know what I'll be doing over the weekend, got a new parent coming Sunday morning too.

FussyElmo
01-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Mine was 4 years last month and I had good, so very surprised as I was told they were doing satisfactory first. Oh well you all know what I'll be doing over the weekend, got a new parent coming Sunday morning too.

Five months to clear the back log of satisfactories sounds feasable.

Good luck

AliceK
01-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Just had the dreaded phone call, she's coming next Tuesday or Thursday morning. My friend had her in the last round of inspections and luckily she's very nice. So here's hoping all goes well

At least you know when she's coming. I had a call last Friday and when I told her all my EY children are shift workers and some days I may not have any of them she said she would call me back and arrange a day. I'm still waiting for her to call me back. I just want it over with now. I'm fed up with waiting.

xxxx

kats
02-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Good luck hope it goes well, my inspector was lovely and made the experience really enjoyable :)