PDA

View Full Version : any ideas appreciated

lou lou
01-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi I have my nvq assesor coming round on the 15th of feb which is half term week and she is doing an observation on something creative and physical anyone got any ideas as it is half term i have a 3 year old, two year old, 6 year olds and 9 year old and trying to think of something they can all do thought about heart cards for valentines but that is the day before and not sure what I can do for a physical activity it is hard with all the different ages
thanks

loocyloo
01-02-2013, 09:49 AM
how about making some ribbon wands ... lengths of ribbon/strips of tissue or crepe paper/lengths of video tape ( !!! ) stuck onto the ends of sticks. older children can cut their own strips, little ones can help/try to cut long lengths into short strips.

then you could do dancing to music/singing using the ribbon wands to make patterns with and wave around.

if its nice weather/windy try going outside, old video tape is just amazing to watch as it blows around.

Helen79
01-02-2013, 12:57 PM
If the weathers not too bad maybe set up water sprays and paintbrushes outside and get them to paint or spray the walls and paving stones with water. It covers physical and creative. The older ones could paint a hopscotch to play on and the little ones could paint big spots to jump on.