View Full Version : Moving

31-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Moving house what must I do to carry on minding ? And who to inform !? Also will I need new contracts in the new address

jackie 7
31-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Tell ofsted you are moving and you will be told to do a ra for the new home. Insurance companies need to know so the can change your address. Can you write on the contracts to update them? Good luck.

31-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Yes I can write on them to change the address :) thank you great help :)