PDA

View Full Version : Help please with notice letter

lizstrats
30-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi

Would love some advice please!

We are about to put our house on the market and move out of the area - I need to tell my mindee parents our intentions. Would you mind letting me know what you think of my letter so far and if I need or could add anymore?

"I am writing to let you know that after much thought and discussions, we have decided to put our house on the market and move back to my home town in Hampshire.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but rest assured I will keep you fully informed of our situation and give you the full 4 weeks notice (as laid out in our contract) when the time comes. In the meantime, however, you may decide to look for alternative childcare for and I will do my best to support you with this. Their welfare is very important to me and I will happily recommend other child carers and make the transition as smooth as possible for you and them."

Thank you so much, have been stressing about this and just need to get it done and sent out!

Liz x

Rick
30-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi

Would love some advice please!

We are about to put our house on the market and move out of the area - I need to tell my mindee parents our intentions. Would you mind letting me know what you think of my letter so far and if I need or could add anymore?

"I am writing to let you know that after much thought and discussions, we have decided to put our house on the market and move back to my home town in Hampshire.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but rest assured I will keep you fully informed of our situation and give you the full 4 weeks notice (as laid out in our contract) when the time comes. In the meantime, however, you may decide to look for alternative childcare for and I will do my best to support you with this. Their welfare is very important to me and I will happily recommend other child carers and make the transition as smooth as possible for you and them."

Thank you so much, have been stressing about this and just need to get it done and sent out!

Liz x

Sounds good to me, more info than some would put and you have given them probably more than 4 weeks notice so they can't complain about it really! :thumbsup:

jillplum
30-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Thats sounds good to me and I cant see anyone having a problem with it.

lizstrats
30-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Thank you, just needed some reassurance as worried about letting parents down x

sarah707
30-01-2013, 05:46 PM
That's a lovely letter... just bear in mind it might take you months to move and you are risking losing all your business if it does.

Good luck with everything! :D

lizstrats
30-01-2013, 06:16 PM
That's a lovely letter... just bear in mind it might take you months to move and you are risking losing all your business if it does.

Good luck with everything! :D

Thank you Sarah, yes I am aware of that but I feel that I need to tell them before they find out from someone else x

TAZ
30-01-2013, 07:09 PM
The letter looks good.
Good luck with your move:)

wendywu
30-01-2013, 09:37 PM
No dont leave Liz there will be an empty chair at this years christmas meal :( Unless of course you have still not sold by then :laughing: only joking. See you tomorrow :thumbsup: