PDA

View Full Version : Jane 2 in 1 First steps harness

nipper
26-01-2013, 09:28 AM
Jane 2in1 First Steps Straps & Harness-Black - Kiddies-Kingdom.com (http://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/baby-carriers-slings/6684-jane-2in1-first-steps-straps-harness-black-5055267600558.html)

I've been leant one of these by a parent for another mindee aged 20 months. Has anyone got one and is it any good?

cathtee
26-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Not seen these before, not sure sure how suitable they would be for little girl in a dress as it would all bunch up. I think I prefer my old
style ones,

Let us know how you get on with them:thumbsup:

TAZ
26-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I've not seen these before. They look a bit like the doorway baby bouncers though, I guess that's probably where the idea came from.
I suppose you'd have more control to stop them falling over with this one whereas the ones I've used are really to stop them running off!

nipper
26-01-2013, 07:05 PM
One of my sums had it sent as a freebie and I was talking about using the reins on another mindee as she hadn't got the hang of holding onto my hand yet, but I mislaid my own set of reins. I think they are designed to put less pressure on the shoulders and more on the hips lower down...bit like a dog harness me can't help but think!!!

They could be a little bit gimmicky, but I'll give them a go.

dette
27-01-2013, 12:45 PM
i think they look great,i've always used reigns and the downside to them is when they decide to dangle like a puppet,this always ends up with the reigns high up under their armpits which could be uncomfortable,my own DD actually managed to get out of hers as she was very skinny and but these look like they would solve this issue .i agree with cathtee about the dress issue though

nipper
27-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Mindee I was intending to use them on usually (!) wears leggings or jeans...might regret saying that tomorrow when she comes.

Loushah
27-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Never seen theses before, they look good...I wonder how easy they are to get on...let us know how you get on!