PDA

View Full Version : Haggis!

Katiekoo
25-01-2013, 10:30 AM
OOh my haggis is in the oven, it smells delicious! Never had it before so quite excited to try it, so are the little ones!
:D
Anyone else having haggis?

crazyXstitcher
25-01-2013, 10:34 AM
oooo I love haggis. Might have to pop out later for one. You got me drooling over the keyboard now :D

jackie 7
25-01-2013, 10:39 AM
I forgot but will get one. Just rember to tell Los that they have 2 legs shorter so they can run around the mountains but are easy to catch! I love it and will get beeps as well. Not too keen on whiskey but will look for the rabbie burns poem to go with it.

lizduncan72
25-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Too right-love it!!! Although it feels very Christmassy here just now cos we've got the snow falling heavily for the first time :) heading out to build snowmen shortly

sprinkles
25-01-2013, 11:02 AM
My partner and I had haggis last night. I only got it because I had a tooth out yesterday morning and could have it with neeps and tatties for tea so it was soft for my mouth. Forgot it was burns day today til partner mentioned it last night. That will explain why it was on offer in the supermarket :D

amanda1309
25-01-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm off out tonight for a burns supper. Don't eat haggis but DH will eat mine x

kellib
25-01-2013, 11:59 AM
I love it but can't have it tonight as its my mums birthday and she hates it!!

mazza58
25-01-2013, 02:48 PM
I am going to a burns night family party tomorrow night 12 of us having haggis nips and tatties with a wee dram or 2 :)

singingcactus
25-01-2013, 04:40 PM
I love haggis. Already had it 3 times this month though so am having the night off lol.

scottishlass
25-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Love haggis too but only one of my daughters likes it - the other refuses to touch it!

Katiekoo
25-01-2013, 05:26 PM

Mmm....you getting hungry? It looks a bit like its haunted! It tastes so good, I was really surprised! Yummy, and the children all loved it too :D

Rick
25-01-2013, 08:00 PM

Mmm....you getting hungry? It looks a bit like its haunted! It tastes so good, I was really surprised! Yummy, and the children all loved it too :D

Maybe not the prettiest of foods but I have had it before, tastes great! :D

loocyloo
25-01-2013, 08:33 PM
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i love Haggis. ( and so do the children! )

but was in a daze when i orderd my online shop last week and forgot to order one :blush:

never mind, thought i, i'll get one in the butchers or at the butchers at the market during the week ... NOPE! no one had any haggis! not sold out, just didn't have any :(

i usually have an online shop delivered friday afternoon, but as i was due on a course tomorrow and the centre is next to a HUGE sainsburys, i decided not to, and that i would go shopping myself. typically snow was forecast, and is now falling and meant to be heavy all night ... course tomorrow is cancelled and i won't be able to get anywhere near a supermarket till goodness knows when !!!

:(:(:(