PDA

View Full Version : Very QUick Question about wording on an ofsted form please!

Bluebell
23-01-2013, 08:19 AM
hi I urgently need some advice. I have someone coming to see me today about doing a work placement here as my assistant. I need to get her to fill out the EY2 form (sorry for not posting in sub-forum but thought I might get an answer quicker here!)

The form has several different sections and on section 'F' - previous experience and section 'H' referees it says it should only be filled in if you are the owner or if you are 'an individual making up the registered person and you intend to work directly with children'

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN PLEASE?? Does that mean the registered person or someone who is adding to the registered person. I obviously would like to be really clear on this so I can guide the girl coming today but have no clue myself!!

many thanks!!

hectors house
23-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Just filled that form in for my daughter to be my assistant - didn't understand that part either so filled it in giving one person my daughter babysits for and her manager at sports centre where she works as lifeguard - my daughter already has a standard crb for work and an enhanced crb as a childminders daughter though, so hoping application will go through quickly.

Has this student already got a crb - I know when I worked in a FE college, the college got crb's for all childcare students as they had to do work experience in a variety settings.

sarah707
23-01-2013, 06:54 PM
There are quite a few bits you can miss out - read the guidance notes carefully as I am sure this is one of them.

I hope it went well! :D

jadavi
23-01-2013, 09:25 PM
For my student from local college doing diploma on Childcare for a whole year, Ofsted said all I need do was record her as a visitor! I know they have got it wrong!!