PDA

View Full Version : just one more.. :D obvs and planning...

tilly69x
22-01-2013, 06:01 PM
where did you get all your obvs and planning templates from? have seen some that look quite good but not sure if theyre really what i need? many thanks and promise so bog off with all my posts soon... :laughing:

nipper
22-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Hope you're charging overtime with all this work...send some concentration dust over here please...too many distractions!

blue bear
22-01-2013, 06:05 PM
I started off just writing in the scrap book next to the photo but decided I wrote too much so made up some little tables in word. Also Sarah has donated a smashing observation form in the free downloads on this forum.

lilac_dragon
22-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Mostly made my own, since I joined this forum, fairly recently, have used some from here.
Have you looked in Free Resources at the top of this page?

sarah707
22-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Awww thank you bluebear!

Have a look through forum resources - there are lots of useful bits and bobs :D

Rick
22-01-2013, 06:27 PM
I made up my own planning sheets and although I made up observation sheets I then found the Orbit Early Years website to do them which I find much quicker.

Kiddleywinks
22-01-2013, 07:16 PM
I started looking at other peoples, then used my nieces and nephews as guinea pigs when they came to stay (whilst I was going through the registration process)
As things did or didn't work for me, I changed it to suit - several times
Then, just as I thought I had it all sussed, I started minding and changed it all again :laughing:

You'll probably find you'll do the same as there's no right or wrong way, but the free resources are a good starting point :thumbsup: