PDA

View Full Version : Help needed on CYPOP5 Task 5 2.2

Goldilocks
21-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Hi all,

Just had an email from a tutor saying I need to do question Task 5 2.2 Explain the principles of safe supervision of children in the home based setting and off site? Apparently it need to include the principles of

Close
Consistent
General supervision

Is any one able to help as don't want to get it wrong and needs to be done by Friday! The rest of the portfolio is fine. :panic:

Thanks all

Christina

TehTeh
23-01-2013, 09:48 AM
I'll PM you with what I did. Hope it helps.

Goldilocks
23-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Thank's so much for the pm. It has given me an idea of what to put now. I understood the safe supervision bit but got a bit confused with the 3 areas. :clapping:

lisa stevens
31-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Hi this is exactly what I'm stuck on at the moment would you mind helping me with some pointers please?!!

netesam
04-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Hello every one, lm also on CYPOP5 task 5 2.2, any help would be great!!!

MrsDolittle
06-02-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm just working on this one too. it concerns the depth of supervision - this is how I understand it: close is when you are sitting/playing with the child watching their every move in case they need help/ may hurt themselves, eg if doing artwork or climbing on play equipment if they are small.

Constant is being near and watching them all the time,

General is being around and overseeing them but not involved directly in what they are doing.

Hope this helps! I'm halfway through mine now and have had some work returned for a bit more elaboration.