PDA

View Full Version : SHC32 - HELP PLEASE :-(

jenmaz2468
18-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Please can anyone point me in right direction with this workbook!

I am a self employed childminder so how do they expect me to answer the questions relating to staff members that work within a creche setting as an employee?

Mcgons
18-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Please can anyone point me in right direction with this workbook!

I am a self employed childminder so how do they expect me to answer the questions relating to staff members that work within a creche setting as an employee?

What's the question you have to answer?

jenmaz2468
18-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks for responding - I've just been advised by my tutor to ignore all the questions relating to employees working within a nursery setting (ERRs?).

funemnx
18-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Question: Explain the expectations of your own work as expressed in relevant ‘standards’

Question: Describe the duties and responsibilities of your own work

These are the questions I have for SCH32 1.2 and 1.1 - are they correct or have I just got totally different questions to you? I completed my L3 last year so they could have been moved around since then!

Mcgons
18-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Question: Explain the expectations of your own work as expressed in relevant ‘standards’

Question: Describe the duties and responsibilities of your own work

These are the questions I have for SCH32 1.2 and 1.1 - are they correct or have I just got totally different questions to you? I completed my L3 last year so they could have been moved around since then!

That's what I thought they were but maybe some places create their own assignments?