PDA

View Full Version : So glad its friday!

LittleLegsCM
18-01-2013, 09:33 AM
This morning I was told to shut my mouth and that my house is a horrible dump. Before it had even hit 8.30am...

*I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!*

JCrakers
18-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Working with kids is the best job in the world...lol

Don't you just love it!!!!

hectors house
18-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Sometimes I just mutter under my breath a mantra £3.75 an hour, £3.75 an hour when I'm having a bad day and then if I can afford a treat once in a while it makes that bad day worth it!

wendywu
18-01-2013, 09:51 AM
This morning I was told to shut my mouth and that my house is a horrible dump. Before it had even hit 8.30am...

*I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!*

Do you know that in all the 17 years i have been minding no child has ever spoken to me that way, and they would not be around much longer if they did. I think you need to come down on someone like a ton of bricks. :angry:

ChocolateChip
18-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Do you know that in all the 17 years i have been minding no child has ever spoken to me that way, and they would not be around much longer if they did. I think you need to come down on someone like a ton of bricks. :angry:

Totally agree, would have zero tolerance for that kind of disrespect. Hope your day gets better :group hug:

Ripeberry
18-01-2013, 10:59 AM
How old is this child? I would make them apologise on the spot. And tell the parents as well. Too many parents out there let even their under 10yrs speak to them rudely. I won't let my own kids do that.

pears
18-01-2013, 11:10 AM
what did you say/do?that is shocking to me and suggest time out for the child............in the GARDEN!:mad:

SYLVIA
18-01-2013, 11:41 AM
I would not put up with that from anyone. Sometimes I think you have to say to yourself, would I let an adult speak to or treat me that way. The answer will usually be no, so why would you accept it from a child to whom you are suppose to be a role model for. I would def be telling parents what was said and that it will not be accepted again

singingcactus
18-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Grrrrr, am cross on your behalf! What is with parents these days that they believe it is appropriate to bring their kids up to have that kind of attitude!
I have a couple who push their luck, but nothing so blatant!
Nearly down tools time for you x

Maza
18-01-2013, 01:21 PM
I wouldn't accept that at all. It would be instant dismissal I'm afraid.

hectors house
18-01-2013, 01:36 PM
I don't agree that children should be seen and not heard but seems the balance has gone too much the other way and that children are allowed to speak their mind even if it is rude and hurtful with no consequences. I would reply if you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all!