PDA

View Full Version : nokia lumioa and pogo printer

mama2three
17-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Does anyone have a nokia lumia and use it with the pogo. Ive just got my new phone - specifically because the camera on it is great - and I cant seem to connect it to the pogo - it asks for the pin , then says 'not supported'. I know the iphone doesnt work with the pogo but wasnt aware of any others which didnt:( Any help appreciated .

funemnx
17-01-2013, 01:46 PM
I think you can check on-line if your phone is compatible - the poloroid site? My friends phone doesn't work with it either it's a Samsung Galaxy Mini I think but not sure - it seems more of the new phones are not compatible...

mama2three
17-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks - have looked on the polaroid site and found this - The Polaroid Pogo is compatible with most makes of mobile phone available.
However, it is not compatible with all models of Apple iPhone. It is also
incompatible with the latest Android-based models.

So frustrating , I used the pogo for everything from ljs to crafts!

Dionnefp
19-01-2013, 10:31 AM
I've just ordered a pogo. Try putting the code 6000 in and see if it connects. I use an iPhone so know this wont work, but also use a MacBook and believe this message is quite common when trying to connect but you can get around it.

Worth a try?

Tazmin68
19-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Is is not possible to try and connect the old way using USB instead of wireless. Just an idea.