PDA

View Full Version : So if the schools do close tomorrow because of the snow...

nipper
17-01-2013, 01:35 PM
...I will still start work at 6.45am with two schoolie sisters (assuming their mum goes to work) and I guess they will be staying with me until lunchtime when she finishes, another schoolie whose mum is a teacher and then three little ones under three, as well as my own two aged 6 and 9.
Hmmm, guess I will just have to grant myself a variation. I'm going to text all parents tonight and ask them to let me know as soon as possible if they decide not to go to work (but point out that I will still be charging!)

freckleonear
17-01-2013, 01:50 PM
As far as I'm aware, you can grant yourself a variation to exceed 3 under 5, but you can never do more than 6 under 8, so it depends what age your schoolies are. Sounds like you're going to be busy. :)

FussyElmo
17-01-2013, 01:55 PM
I wouldnt mention that I would be still be charging. Dont want to give them a reason to bring them :D

I will have one schoolie IF the school closes. But if her mums school closes then she wont come. I will get busy if they shut the school My 4 and 2 mindees and possibly a friends child :)

AliceK
17-01-2013, 02:32 PM
I don't think you are ever allowed more than 6 under 8yrs. What age are the schoolies?

xxxx