PDA

View Full Version : Do I contact parents.

Melanyweb
16-01-2013, 12:02 PM
School have just phoned to say my daughter who's 6 needed collecting. She has a headache and sore tummy. Do I need to contact the parents of the 1 yr old I'm minding and am I ok to still collect the 3 after schoolies. Daughter seems fine now. Settled on sofa watching a DVD.
As long as she doesn't have a tummy bug I can stay open right?

emma04
16-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Yes, Stay open. I would unless, like you say it was a bug.:thumbsup:

SandCastles
16-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Same here stay open and collect schoolers as normal I don't call parents either unless their illness seems bad then give option over phone of collecting lo or not. Hope it's not too serious.

wendywu
16-01-2013, 01:07 PM
If we closed every time our own child was ill then we would never be open :laughing:

Stay open as she has not been sick :D

Melanyweb
16-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Marvellous. Glad you all agree. I have one funny parent who doesn't want her child to come into contact with any ailments so I've texted to let her know. My daughters fine. Don't know what school were on about. She'll back at school tomorrow ;-)

Tink
16-01-2013, 04:16 PM
I have one funny parent who doesn't want her child to come into contact with any ailments
:laughing:This made me laugh, she had better keep her in a specially designed container then cause children get allsorts of bugs!!!

Melanyweb
16-01-2013, 05:53 PM
She's perfectly happy to send her to me when she's ill though. I don't they realise calpol smells on the breath for a while ;-)