PDA

View Full Version : Hand hand vacuum?

jadavi
15-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Can anyone recommend a really good hand rechargeable vacuum that won't break the bank?
Fed up of lugging the heavy Henry downstairs after every messy encounter xxx

MessybutHappy
15-01-2013, 09:52 PM
I use an old style carpet sweeper thingy, mine has a sectioned pole so I take the top section off and the children are very happy sweeping, no long pole to damage the house/each other, and no electrics to worry about, and then the joy of seeing how much you've collected! (I found the two electric ones I've used at parents houses fill up or power down before I've finished, but both parents swear by them...sorry I can't even remember the make)

Katiekoo
15-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Ok, it will break the bank but it's awesome!!!!
The hand held dyson. It is simply brilliant. It holds its charge for about 15 mins of suction, it is properly powerful, and seriously now .... is the best thing I ever bought. I only get my large Hoover out once a week, and I only charge the dyson about every two weeks! I love it. Think investment. It is so worth saving up for.
I've had a hand held black and decker, it was alright but only lasted about 2 mins, needed charging all the time, and really compared o the dyson it sucked in the wrong way.

Tazmin68
15-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Hi
I have used gtech sweeper and are Brill. I have now upgraded to the gtech air ram and sold my sebo and dyson. Lasts for two weeks on one charge.

beachgirl29
15-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Mine is black and decker one. it was £40 from currys and i love it! it can suck up wet and dry stuff! great for the high chair. Did look at dyson but can't afford it but this one is great couldn't do without it now.

RainbowDrops
16-01-2013, 12:07 AM
I actually bought a black and decker dustbuster at wilkinson when it was on offer for crumbs and things but it's fabulous!! Plug it in, charge lasts for ages! It hoovers loads and it sucks up wet spillages too!

Little Pickles
16-01-2013, 06:44 AM
I have the dyson too !
It's. a wonder , I bought it a couple of summers ago after becoming frustrated about how much sand was in the house when the kids were in and out . It's also great for a speedy clear up after craft especially with glitter :)

jadavi
16-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Great thanks - I knew I could rely on you guys to sort me out ;)

georginawrigley
16-01-2013, 02:33 PM
i would definatly reccomend the dyson its fantastic and well worth the money! xxx happy hoovering:laughing: