PDA

View Full Version : Firemen just been :)

Tink
15-01-2013, 10:07 AM
I have just had two firemen knock on my door to check my alarms were working okay.

They did an updated risk assessment with me and gave me another updated advice sheet:thumbsup:

They timed it perfect as I have been updating some documents.

They were knocking door to door to see if anyone hadn't got smoke alarms as they were fitting them for free:clapping:

TAZ
15-01-2013, 10:09 AM
That sounds great, I keep meaning to book for them to come round!

Shamai
15-01-2013, 12:45 PM
I booked in for a Home Safety Visit last year and a full truck load turned up in a fire engine while two of them came to check my house. I got two free fire alarms fitted too. Shame I was looking like Hilda Ogden at the time but hey ho :D

Rick
15-01-2013, 01:21 PM
I booked in for a Home Safety Visit last year and a full truck load turned up in a fire engine while two of them came to check my house. I got two free fire alarms fitted too. Shame I was looking like Hilda Ogden at the time but hey ho :D

Ha I'm sure they didn't worry! That's really good they do that! :thumbsup:

Helcatt
15-01-2013, 02:44 PM
I keep meaning to try and get them to visit - am hoping they'll turn up with their big engine so all the little ones can crawl around.....

And I can have some eye candy:laughing:

Hx

Jenna
15-01-2013, 03:04 PM
They randomly turned up at mine not long ago 2 lovely men, they went through my evacuation policy with me and gave me some new leaflets as well as checking the fire alarms .

migimoo
15-01-2013, 04:43 PM
I asked for a safety check before starting minding and got a 50-odd year old chap turn up.....poor guy must have seen my face drop when I opened the door wearing my negligee and maribou trimmed mules!

That WAS a joke.....honest!:blush: