PDA

View Full Version : Enquiries are like buses

JCrakers
14-01-2013, 11:42 AM
There's none for ages and then they all come at once!

I have a 12m old who attends two days a week, she comes at 11-1130am and goes at 5pm. But because she arrives late in the morning she misses toddler group. By the time she gets here we've been and got back. So mum asked me this morning if she could come a bit earlier so she can enjoy toddler group as well.

Problem is I've already got 3 mindees from Feb (4yrs, 39m, 7m old (variation mindee sibling) so although I can quite easily manage the four of them in the house between 11-3 I don't think taking all four of them to toddler group is manageable.

Does anyone manage 4 at a group? The Monday one is half an hours walk so might be a problem with the 39m old having to walk all the way and the Tuesday one is in a church and we have to go upstairs for singing. Going upstairs is fine but its coming down that I need an extra hand.
So I'd have 7m old and 12m old both not walking (although 12 m old is nearly) and two older ones .

JCrakers
14-01-2013, 11:46 AM
See these variations are all well and dandy but actually putting them into practise is hard because managing 4 is so different to handling 3.

So Elizabeth truss....answer this one :)

migimoo
14-01-2013, 12:59 PM
I manage 4 at toddler group but as i've said before it's more crowd control than fun.

The 13 and 14 mnth olds are in double buggy...the 2 yr old is on reins and the 4 yr old walks holding buggy...we take about 10 mins to get from car to the building safely but once we're in the room is very secure so i can relax a little.