PDA

View Full Version : MAKES IT ALL WORTHWHILE EH!

silvermist
11-01-2013, 06:39 PM
I give my parents a questionaire twice a year asking various questions, such as are they happy with the service I provide and so on. I just recieved one back today and the parents ave written this in the any other comments section.... (their children are age 5 and 7 yrs)

"We could not be happier with the service you provide. It is so reassurring to know that the boys have taken you to their hearts and see you as a family friend rather than a childminder. We have also had positive feedback from other parents and teaching staff at their school saying what a lovely lady you are and that you always greet the boys with a big smile. So thank you so very much for all that you do, we could not have picked a better person for our boys!"

Now doesnt that just make it all worthwhile. I was really choked, what a lovely end to a busy week. :D

TNT
11-01-2013, 06:45 PM
It is so nice isnt it.
I have given out questionnaires recently too and got lovely positive feedback.The after schoolie I look after apparently always looks forward to the holidays so she can spend the whole day at my house (and she enjoys the dinners too :laughing:)

silvermist
11-01-2013, 06:48 PM
It is so nice isnt it.
I have given out questionnaires recently too and got lovely positive feedback.The after schoolie I look after apparently always looks forward to the holidays so she can spend the whole day at my house (and she enjoys the dinners too :laughing:)

Thats so sweet, its so nice to get positive feedback. x

Cottonsocks
11-01-2013, 06:57 PM
That's lovely. I often read back over my returned questionnaires from over the years. Some of them can really lift your heart when you're feeling under-valued. X

cathtee
11-01-2013, 07:02 PM
That's lovely to hear, gives you a good boost x

FussyElmo
11-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Thats lovely :thumbsup:

Maza
11-01-2013, 07:17 PM
That's lovely! I'm welling up too! Well done you. x

RainbowDrops
11-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Aww so lovely! You're obviously doing a fab job xx

silvermist
11-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Aww so lovely! You're obviously doing a fab job xx

Ah Thanks. I do my best but its just so nice to have someone actually say it to you isnt it. xx

lynncjt
11-01-2013, 07:49 PM
That great - it's so nice when they actually put it into words!

SYLVIA
11-01-2013, 07:58 PM
That is really lovely.

WibbleWobble
11-01-2013, 08:01 PM
that is really lovely..

but are you sure the school have got the right lady...?.........heh heh heh heh :laughing::thumbsup::D

wibble xxxxx

silvermist
11-01-2013, 08:03 PM
that is really lovely..

but are you sure the school have got the right lady...?.........heh heh heh heh :laughing::thumbsup::D

wibble xxxxx

Well look who's popped in! Ha de ha ha my wibbly friend! :laughing::laughing:

WibbleWobble
11-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Yeah yeah... I am a stealth poster now... In and out before you notice me ......

silvermist
12-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Yeah yeah... I am a stealth poster now... In and out before you notice me ......

:laughing::laughing::laughing: