PDA

View Full Version : Emailed ofsted now I shall wait and see! UPDATE!

Gherkin
24-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Emailed ofsted with a signed letter asking about changein my number ratios for when ds starts full time school in mid sept so we shall now see what they say....... they may even remeber that they are yet to inspect me:eek:

UPDATE: Obviously my email prompted them into it as they rang me at lunchtime to book the inspection for next week!!!!!!!!! She oringinally booked wednesday with me but has called back to say can she do Friday the 4th.

Quite scarily I am a little bit nervous but mostly excited by the fact that they are coming - worried that I could secretly be a sadist:eek: :eek: :eek:

mrsbumbles
24-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Good luck hope you can get a sensible answer out of them :laughing:

Rubybubbles
24-06-2008, 12:13 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

I did this in March and got a phone call asking why was I applying so early (my dd starts in sept!) they said she would go up to over 5's even with the EYFS:laughing: we shall see eh! I still need to phone them once she starts school, because until she STARTS she will not move up

well then thats clear as mud then lol, until they say oh no, not going up:mad:

haha about reminding them to come see you! I asked for a varation for the Jan 06 and they came out Dec 05 prompted by my letter:D