PDA

View Full Version : oh yes and I will stick a broom up my backside too shall I so I can sweep up as I go

Lilylulu
09-01-2013, 05:09 PM
RANT ALERT!

Parent is eternally grateful, we have solved the potty training issues, solved the constipation (quote "he always 'does one' when he's been at yours as you feed him lots of veg!") We solved the bedtime issue and sleep routine with advice, chats and reward system in place. We have improved behaviour and cooperation all round. This morning parent requests can we now add washing hair to our schedule at the end of the day as he screams so much she is worried the neighbours will complain and... dont worry about doing it every day - every other day will do! :laughing: :laughing: SuperNanny we may be, SuperMug we are not!!

Tink
09-01-2013, 05:12 PM
This morning parent requests can we now add washing hair to our schedule at the end of the day as he screams so much she is worried the neighbours will complain and... dont worry about doing it every day - every other day will do! :laughing: :laughing: SuperNanny we may be, SuperMug we are not!!

Excuse me but WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask her to bring in the adoption papers next time save you the trouble:laughing:

smurfette
09-01-2013, 05:13 PM
RANT ALERT!

Parent is eternally grateful, we have solved the potty training issues, solved the constipation (quote "he always 'does one' when he's been at yours as you feed him lots of veg!") We solved the bedtime issue and sleep routine with advice, chats and reward system in place. We have improved behaviour and cooperation all round. This morning parent requests can we now add washing hair to our schedule at the end of the day as he screams so much she is worried the neighbours will complain and... dont worry about doing it every day - every other day will do! :laughing: :laughing: SuperNanny we may be, SuperMug we are not!!

Hee hee! That gave me a much needed end of day giggle!! Were you able to keep a straight face?!

JCrakers
09-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Oh my goodness...lol :p

Why don't you get the adoption started then you can do everything

WibbleWobble
09-01-2013, 05:20 PM
and for once i am :eeeek:

"donk"- that is my jaw hitting the floor

wibble xxxx

blue bear
09-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Don't forget to check for headline, oh and clip his nails while you are at it. :laughing:

bunyip
09-01-2013, 05:39 PM
I think some people have children when they really only wanted a cat. :p

Btw, this thread must be leading contender for "best thread title of 2013" so far. :magnificent:

lizduncan72
09-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Just let him move in with you-would be easier!! :)

eddie
09-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Unbelievable! The more you give some parents, the more they take!

bernesewalking
09-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Just unbelievable :eeeek:

funemnx
09-01-2013, 07:28 PM
OMG!!!!! :eek:

SYLVIA
09-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Think I would have laughed out loud and said "well no, we must leave something for you to do for your child!"

VeggieSausage
09-01-2013, 08:40 PM
good grief - yet another large drink required ......

Ripeberry
09-01-2013, 08:44 PM
That is just plain .......lazy! Some parents need to grown up! :censored:

lynncjt
09-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Incredible!!!

Karen Walters
09-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Thought some of my parents were bad, this is unbelievable.

crazysally
09-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Words fail me

TAZ
09-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Can I send my son round to????? He also screams when I wash his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

The Juggler
10-01-2013, 10:13 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: sorry but that is hilarious - was she serious!!!!!!!!

I had to laugh for my poor friend before xmas. parent had said child not coming on xmas eve, so she made plans to go out. Then fri before she said she needed to bring him now so. Friend not happy and said so but was told she needed some time without him to clean the house 'as I don't have a cleaner you know'! :panic: - hmmm neither did my friend.

Anyway what happened was mum brought him from 0800 til 1000am so she could clean. Could the poor boy just not have stayed in his pjs and watched a bit of telly whilst his mum cleaned - then she and he could have had a lie in - so could my friend!

Cottonsocks
10-01-2013, 01:05 PM
That's just amazing...ly ridiculous!!! I'm sure they think we're just sitting around, twiddling our thumbs all day!

cathtee
10-01-2013, 07:39 PM
:laughing: What no bath with the hair wash :laughing:

lynncjt
11-01-2013, 09:45 AM
And what are the other children supposed to be doing while you are being a hairdresser!

dette
11-01-2013, 12:10 PM
And what are the other children supposed to be doing while you are being a hairdresser!

ironing her clothes obviously LOL

Dionnefp
13-01-2013, 01:16 AM
I'm reading this in bed and trying not to burst out laughing and wake the oh!
I have to know.... What did you tell her when she made the request? Pfffft!!!

Lilylulu
13-01-2013, 10:13 AM
I'm reading this in bed and trying not to burst out laughing and wake the oh!
I have to know.... What did you tell her when she made the request? Pfffft!!!

I may have snorted a little laugh out....I was simply stuck for words as I was so taken aback, I babbled on about gadgets and gizmos from amazon to shield his eyes. She has since been mentioning that its the whole bath routine, hinting can we do it. I have just grown a very thick skin and it's all falling on deaf ears. Hopefully she will realise that we have drawn a line here and not ask me directly again. Its also little things that always turning up without brushing teeth/hair and having breakfast, it slows us up with getting on with our fun activities. :(

bunyip
13-01-2013, 10:28 AM
@ Lillylulu

Maybe you need to hang up a sign in the hall:-

Please do not ask the management to take entire responsibility for bringing up your child, as punch in the face sometimes offends.

:rolleyes: