PDA

View Full Version : New buggy to fit in Vauxhall Zafira with all 7 seats up

Belly2009
09-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi,

Just wondered what buggies you used with the above car. Only need it for the school run in the morning as majority of time I have my double and we walk in the afternoon's.

My mamas and papas pramette fits but I reckon I'm going to wreck the inside of the car every morning trying to get it in and out. Currently using my daughter's old petit star via which I need to remove the front wheel. As a result it now only turns one way *rolls eyes*

Advise would be great. Thanks.

amirose
09-01-2013, 12:27 PM
I know the mothercare own single stroller fits as mindees mum has one snd I've borrowed it reguarly when I've needed a single lol! So do the really basic Argos and tesco single strollers fit (£25 mark). I've currently got the kiddicare double stroller (59.99) in there, very basic but just right for the school runs, it does fit but fits better with the plastic cover thing for the lights on the actual car taken off. Maclarens don't fit as they are too long!

Wheelybug
09-01-2013, 01:45 PM
My Maclaren Quest fits in the boot of my Zafira with all 7 seats up:) My phil and teds does fit but I have to remove all the wheels, so far too much effort!
Cathy

Tazmin68
09-01-2013, 07:19 PM
what i do is because i have to keep swapping from single to double is that i use 2 x mothercare jives and use buggy clips to join then together when needed. they easily fit on top of each other when i have all seats up and i can still fit in two scooters

Cath3110
09-01-2013, 07:59 PM
my mamas and papas luna and o baby single pushchair fit in the back of my Zafira with all seven seats up :)

chunky
09-01-2013, 08:05 PM
hi,
i had the same problem, and ended up getting a mothercare twin which fits in perfectly. my advise would be to go to mothercare, as i dont know about stores near yours, but ours will come and see if the pushchair fits into your car, just like they do with car seats. it was really helpful, and solved a long process of trying to find one. (the quinny zapp also does, as i have 2 of those)
thanks

Hi,

Just wondered what buggies you used with the above car. Only need it for the school run in the morning as majority of time I have my double and we walk in the afternoon's.

My mamas and papas pramette fits but I reckon I'm going to wreck the inside of the car every morning trying to get it in and out. Currently using my daughter's old petit star via which I need to remove the front wheel. As a result it now only turns one way *rolls eyes*

Advise would be great. Thanks.

silvermist
09-01-2013, 09:31 PM
I use an OBaby double buggy, umbrella type and it goes in ok. but nothing else can go in with it xx

Logan
10-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Mini city jogger will just fit when folded, but probably too expensive if just used for the school run.

k1rstie
10-01-2013, 02:29 PM
my mamas and papas luna and o baby single pushchair fit in the back of my Zafira with all seven seats up :)

mamas and papas aria double also fits (tight squeeze and you have to cross your fingers!!!)

kel1983
10-01-2013, 02:33 PM
We fit a petite Star Zia in our boot. We stand it on its back wheels and the middle wheel sits between the back of the seats. Have not yet managed a double.