PDA

View Full Version : 'meeting the needs of 2 yr olds' conference in harrogate on sat?

loocyloo
09-01-2013, 10:24 AM
anyone else going?

being organised by north yorkshire. looks really good - Penny Tassoni and Professor Colwyn Trevarthen are speaking.

Lilylulu
09-01-2013, 03:17 PM
I got the email yesterday, guess us childmidners were at the bottom of the invite list again, last minute offer to fill any spaces they have left. It sounds great, I've read lots of Penny Tassoni's books and found them brill - is it the Penny on here by any chance?
Unfortunately I still have tax returns to finish and children coming out of my ears. 4/6 of our children have upped their hours starting this month, now working a 50 hour week with no spaces whatsoever. I think I need the weekend at home to prepare, such a shame to miss it tho.

singingcactus
09-01-2013, 04:01 PM
I really need to start reading those emails I keep getting.....

loocyloo
09-01-2013, 05:45 PM
I got the email yesterday, guess us childmidners were at the bottom of the invite list again, last minute offer to fill any spaces they have left. It sounds great, I've read lots of Penny Tassoni's books and found them brill - is it the Penny on here by any chance?
Unfortunately I still have tax returns to finish and children coming out of my ears. 4/6 of our children have upped their hours starting this month, now working a 50 hour week with no spaces whatsoever. I think I need the weekend at home to prepare, such a shame to miss it tho.

no, its not penny who was on the forum :D

talking to a friend at a preschool ... they only got email yesterday too!!! sounds like typical north yorkshire lack of planning again! i looked on learning zone to find our how many places etc ... and its not there!!! not even with course code!

oh go on ... come .... it does sound good! we could finally meet :laughing:

loocyloo
09-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I really need to start reading those emails I keep getting.....

this only came yesterday :rolleyes:

singingcactus
10-01-2013, 09:59 AM
That is possibly the one I can't open then. Will try a different way at the weekend, can't run up the laptop at the minute, kids keeping me too busy, only managing to grab a minute here and a second there right now :(. Probably too tired for a course right now though anyway.

loocyloo
10-01-2013, 12:09 PM
That is possibly the one I can't open then. Will try a different way at the weekend, can't run up the laptop at the minute, kids keeping me too busy, only managing to grab a minute here and a second there right now :(. Probably too tired for a course right now though anyway.

do you want me to copy and paste and forward them to you? have a few quiet minutes as my help is not required!