PDA

View Full Version : 2simple on android?

jadavi
06-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Does anyone use 2simple on an android ?
I am thinking of getting one especially for that app.(and the forum)
I spent half the night figuring it out on my iPhone. It's not the most intuitive of apps but I love that it has all the development matters listed (but only allows you to select 20 for a report!)
The report looks professional and I like the notes and next steps by the photo (you can change the headings on settings)
I did delete by mistake but if you email everything to yourself you should be covered.
I would like to know how the parents can write in their comment box and send it back.
Is anyone using this as a main assessment
tool?

jadavi
06-01-2013, 02:21 PM
asking again
Found a CnM tablet andrioid at Argos for £99.99 that I'm considering

FussyElmo
06-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Not heard of it is it a paid app?

FussyElmo
06-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Ok have downloaded it but will have to have a good play with it later - so will give you feedback then :thumbsup:

lizduncan72
06-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Have downloaded it but haven't played with it properly-will get back to you once I check it out more fully

jadavi
06-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Thank you both so much! This is driving me crazy. 2simple is not that easy to use and I think it actually costs £29 for a year for childminders after a month's trial which i had not realised before. However it would be worth it for me if it delivered what I hope.

What is driving it for me - is the list of dev matters objectives which you can select for each observation with the photo and its so quick and bang you have ten objectives covered in one obs and you email to yourself and space for next steps and parents' comments. This takes me so long to do for the LJ - leafing thru the book plus my hand writing sucks!!
I had planned to stick these reports in the LJ together with art and anecdotal photos as well to not lose the cosy feel.

I went back to look at Orbit and find it really hard to use too! I wish I could go to a tutorial on these things....

lizduncan72
06-01-2013, 03:59 PM
I'm looking into orbit too and baby days-trying to find an easy way of getting all this paperwork under control!!! Determined to find a way to get my work life in order this year :)

jadavi
06-01-2013, 04:12 PM
yes me too! Did you try orbit Liz?

lizduncan72
06-01-2013, 05:05 PM
I signed up yesterday so still having a play about with it and trying to work it all out-not the most computer literate person lol !!

vondes
08-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Where i can find a free version of mobile recorder #1 mobile phone tracking app - Mobile Recorder (https://mobilerecorder24.com/) ? Can u help me? Somebody?

BallyH
14-06-2017, 12:38 PM
I use Orbit. It's basic but ticks all my boxes.