PDA

View Full Version : Bet I get a phone call soon!

hectors house
04-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Have just finally finished wading through the 20+ pages of the EY2 form to get my 17 year old daughter registered as my assistant but am now frightened to post it as worried this will move me to top of the inspection list!

I have put a note in saying that I'm not looking to take on any extra children by having her registered it just gives me the option to leave her in case of emergency or so like now, I could pop to post Ofsted form with 2 older mindees and leave her with the baby who will be asleep most of afternoon. (I do find that sleeping children really impact on being able to go out with older mindees, especially when weather is bad and I'm just waiting for a break in the rain). It will be 4 years in March since my last inspection, so due any time soon but not at all ready for it.

Also I am looking into becoming accredited to take the Nursery vouchers - would it be better to do this before or after inspection?

sarah707
04-01-2013, 01:28 PM
I registered ds as my assistant recently and nothing scary happened - I just got a letter a few weeks later saying he was suitable to work with the children. :D