PDA

View Full Version : well...nice while it lasted

dette
03-01-2013, 06:54 PM
I had a new LO start today,mams first day back after maternity leave,apparently he is clingy and cries for everyone ..he was the perfect child ,played happily ,went to sleep within 1 min of being put in cot ,ate all his meals...didnt even do a poo !!! anyway ..mam arrived at 5 .I told he he was just perfect and i was so pleased at how well he has settled. she said that she had some news ...she has just been given voluntary redundancy at dinner time...so will be leaving end of march ...!!!! that has to be the quickest ive ever been given notice .she had applied a year ago ,said she'll hopefully open her own shop with the money so should need me again...
am i right in thinking that he could change days in the future even if im full on those days under continuity,as i only had spaces thurs and fri which is what he uses now.

VeggieSausage
03-01-2013, 07:04 PM
mmm not sure sorry....

blue bear
03-01-2013, 07:13 PM
He could if he's still coming to you, not if he leaves and then wants tocome back.

sarah707
03-01-2013, 07:41 PM
I agree with blue bear - yes if it's for continuity of care but not for new business.

Hope you are ok x :D

dette
03-01-2013, 09:09 PM
i'll suggest her sending him an hour a week once she finishes work to keep her options open x better than loosing him all together seeing as he's settled so well. thanks xx