PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 help finding course

It's a small world
03-01-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi

I have to still complete my Level 3. I have a few problems though.

A) Cannot go out as no family to help with childcare or friends that can help

B) Have a degree so have to pay

Can someone please tell me what the course name is and suggest some sites - not too expensive

Thank you x

It's a small world
03-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Oh and dont have level 2 but was told if i had 2 years experience this shouldn't matter - been cm since 2009 xx

It's a small world
03-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Just found this . Is this therght one and has anyone done it ?

Course Syllabus (http://www.childcarecollege.co.uk/early-learning-and-childcare/course-syllabus/)

sarah707
03-01-2013, 06:23 PM
It is not in the EYFS that you have to complete your level 3 - by all means do it for your own benefit but not for your job.

You should contact your local training people they will be able to tell you about courses and if there is any funding.

Hth :D

It's a small world
03-01-2013, 06:46 PM
It is not in the EYFS that you have to complete your level 3 - by all means do it for your own benefit but not for your job.

You should contact your local training people they will be able to tell you about courses and if there is any funding.

Hth :D

Yes I know its not compulsory just wanted to get it done before it was compulsory plus whilst I have the income to pay for it as this is not always guaranteed. Sadly all the ones recommended require going out at least once a week 6-9 which i cannot do so looking online . Thanks for advice x

ChocolateChip
04-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Does your EY team/ LA have a training and development website? I found my course provider by looking on there and found one that you don't have to attend tutorials for, it was all done from home and the assessors came out to me to observe etc.

mama2three
04-01-2013, 11:32 AM
these are good if youre in the right area At Home Childcare Training, Childcare Training & Childcare Courses (http://www.athomechildcaretraining.com/)

CH1957
04-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Ive just finished my Level 3 Diploma in CYPW. I did it all online, the assessor came out to see me for observations and professional discussions about 5 times. I just searched google for online courses in my area and luckily qualified for an apprenticeship so didnt have to pay - my Level 2 qualifications were too out of date though as more than 2 years ago, so had to do english, maths & ICT functional skills tests.