PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need to do a First Aid Course (Surrey area)

littletreasures
29-12-2012, 03:11 PM
I am trying to sort out a group of people who need to do their First Aid Course.

We are running it on Saturday 16th Feb and Saturday 23rd Feb in Sutton, Surrey.

Cost is £65 for 12 people or £80 if there's less than 12. This is inclusive of a book for each student to take away, exam fee and certificate (valid for three years). Tea and Coffee is included

Please let me know if you are interested.

pinkbutterfly
29-12-2012, 07:55 PM
I sent you a pm.

littletreasures
30-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Replied :)

The Juggler
30-12-2012, 11:56 AM
I will ask at my group hon, when we are back. :thumbsup:

I am trying to sort out a group of people who need to do their First Aid Course.

We are running it on Saturday 16th Feb and Saturday 23rd Feb in Sutton, Surrey.

Cost is £65 for 12 people or £80 if there's less than 12. This is inclusive of a book for each student to take away, exam fee and certificate (valid for three years). Tea and Coffee is included

Please let me know if you are interested.

littletreasures
07-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Pinkbutterfly, I've sent you a pm with more details x

Thanks Juggler. We're nearly full now

RainbowDrops
07-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Pinkbutterfly, I've sent you a pm with more details x

Thanks Juggler. We're nearly full now

Hi hun do you have any spaces left? I'm only just looking into childminding, haven't started the process yet but live locally so this would be fantastic. me and OH both want to do it as we are thinking of becoming registered together. Please let me know, thank you x

littletreasures
08-01-2013, 12:03 PM
I definitely have one place available, possibly 2. I am waiting for some people to get back to me.
I will let you know for definite as soon as possible.

samb
08-01-2013, 10:23 PM
What a good idea! How do you get a trainer and set this sort of thing up - sounds so much cheaper than booking through st johns - mine is due may.

littletreasures
16-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Sorry, only just seen your post samb

I phoned my local authority to find out which companies they approve. We did have a couple from Red Cross that would do it cheaply, but then found out that the local authority now won't approve them.

I phoned the company up and just asked how much would he charge if I found 12 people to do the course. He did say 12 is the number per trainer, so could have had more but would need 2 trainers which would put the cost up.

It might be worth you phoning some companies near you to see if they offer the first aid course we need to do and how much. It's not just Red Cross and St Johns that do it.

littletreasures
17-01-2013, 01:36 PM
RainbowDrops - I've pm'd you

samb
18-01-2013, 03:19 PM
Sorry, only just seen your post samb

I phoned my local authority to find out which companies they approve. We did have a couple from Red Cross that would do it cheaply, but then found out that the local authority now won't approve them.

I phoned the company up and just asked how much would he charge if I found 12 people to do the course. He did say 12 is the number per trainer, so could have had more but would need 2 trainers which would put the cost up.

It might be worth you phoning some companies near you to see if they offer the first aid course we need to do and how much. It's not just Red Cross and St Johns that do it.

Thank you that's very useful - I am in Surrey too (Kent border though) - I will make enquiries. :)