PDA

View Full Version : Childcare Voucher Tip

Rosy Days
27-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Hello, I've used various vouchers over the years and never had any problems.

I'm using Computershare Vouchers at the moment and they have been fine.

One thing that you should be aware of though, is if you set up your payment preferences to be paid on a certain date and for whatever reason your vouchers hit your voucher account late (as mine did a few months ago) and you miss your payment date (I set mine for the 1st and my vouchers went in on the 2nd), the vouchers will sit in your voucher account until the following month. The system just releases vouchers on the date it has been asked to, so if you miss (in my case the 1st) it will wait until the 1st of the following month. Does this make sense?

Anyway, I rang Computershare and they sorted it out for me and released them. They also advised me to change my payment preferences, to 'Daily' rather than monthly, so as soon as any vouchers hit my account they are released to my bank account the next day.

Just thought I would make you all aware of this as I didn't have a clue and ended up being paid really late as I kept waiting for it to hit my bank account. Unsure how other voucher companies do it, but this is the case with Computershare.

:)

cathtee
27-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the info, all systems differ, mine, I get given the voucher and I go on line to redeem it and it goes into my bank 3-4 days
later although it does give the date it will be banked. It's just a shame that they all can't use one system especially if you have more than one
family using them.

nikkiv
28-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Hello, I've used various vouchers over the years and never had any problems.

I'm using Computershare Vouchers at the moment and they have been fine.

One thing that you should be aware of though, is if you set up your payment preferences to be paid on a certain date and for whatever reason your vouchers hit your voucher account late (as mine did a few months ago) and you miss your payment date (I set mine for the 1st and my vouchers went in on the 2nd), the vouchers will sit in your voucher account until the following month. The system just releases vouchers on the date it has been asked to, so if you miss (in my case the 1st) it will wait until the 1st of the following month. Does this make sense?

Anyway, I rang Computershare and they sorted it out for me and released them. They also advised me to change my payment preferences, to 'Daily' rather than monthly, so as soon as any vouchers hit my account they are released to my bank account the next day.

Just thought I would make you all aware of this as I didn't have a clue and ended up being paid really late as I kept waiting for it to hit my bank account. Unsure how other voucher companies do it, but this is the case with Computershare.

:)

I have had this problem also so changed my payment to weekly because if it! Problem solved!