PDA

View Full Version : Diploma for the Childrens & Young Persons Workforce Level 3 anyone?

jenmaz2468
21-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi

I cant remember the password for this forum so it wont let me post under the training heading.

Is there anyone out there, doing this qualification? Just started my first assignement and dont know if Im doing it right or not. I'm doing it at home and dont want to keep ringing the tutor?

Thank you

lou lou
21-12-2012, 11:17 AM
I am doing it at the moment nearly completed what do you need to know?

sarah707
21-12-2012, 12:03 PM
If you are doing the course you can send me a pm and I will let you have the password again :D

lucyD
21-12-2012, 02:10 PM
I am two thirds through hun so please feel free to ask anything...If you want to add me on facebook it may be easier as not on here as much as facebook lol

x

mr man
22-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Im doing this and finding I'm not putting enough info in, it's seems like need write about every angle like I'm talking to someone one who hasn't a clue. I'm finding myself relating to my job, as that's my relevant subject.
I thought that was how, but seems not :panic:

mrs robbie williams
23-12-2012, 09:37 AM
i completed it last year - happy to help if i can xx

CH1957
23-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Ive just finished the Diploma, so if I can help let me know. I found it quite hard to start with as I did mine at home too, no classes, but found I was writing too much. It gets easier the more you do. x

braichey
24-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi

I cant remember the password for this forum so it wont let me post under the training heading.

Is there anyone out there, doing this qualification? Just started my first assignement and dont know if Im doing it right or not. I'm doing it at home and dont want to keep ringing the tutor?

Thank you

I found the book by penny tassoni really helpful, actually couldnt have done it without it. It gives u guidance and u just have to expand on or research bits.x

nikkiv
27-12-2012, 11:42 AM
If you are doing the course you can send me a pm and I will let you have the password again :D

Sarah I am doing this diploma so am I able to access this sometimes its nice just to get others opinion on things, doing it alone you feel lonely at times xx nikki xx