PDA

View Full Version : cheek

lorettacritchet
20-12-2012, 08:17 PM
I had a client come around today. What I thought was care for two kids on the days the parents were in university, turned out to be something so very naughty!
The mother turned up, asked no questions etc just can you fill my childcare form and we will split the money with you when it comes through. my mouth dropped open and I was like errr so lets get this right you don't need care, you just want me to sign a form? She said yes and re-explained....My mouth dropped even further, cheeks red (for wasting my time) and told her under no circumstances would I do that at risk of my registration, my income, my family and would never do such a thing. She asked me how much I charged and then ended up "promising me 9.30 - 1pm for two days a week" but then sounded quite dodgy when she said "when the money comes into my account, I will then transfer to yours"....:angry: not feeling good about this woman....

cathtee
20-12-2012, 08:20 PM
RUN for the hills, I wouldn't trust her after what she wanted you to do, you would always be left wandering if you would get your money

wendywu
20-12-2012, 08:29 PM
She is a no no,:panic:

SYLVIA
20-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Think I would have have told her no right there and then. Be very careful if you decide to go ahead.

silvermist
20-12-2012, 09:39 PM
One word for you hun......RUN!!

My advice would be to not have anything to do with her, you could get yourself into alot of trouble and unneccessary stress. xxx

Trouble
20-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Ask her name and report her

lynnfi
20-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Same here, run.

Be careful to protect yourself and your family. I wouldn't let her near again, and certainly not in my house.

jackie 7
20-12-2012, 11:19 PM
I hope you write it as an Incodent. Now I started my daily diary I write everything down. Protect yourself and yes don't let her come. How scary was she to be so open about it.

Daisy De
21-12-2012, 06:22 AM
She obviously didn't think for a minute you would refuse and was so open about it, what a cheek.

I agree with everyone else sounds like she will be trouble in all sorts of ways down the line.