PDA

View Full Version : Random text of the day!

manjay
20-12-2012, 06:07 PM
From one of my mums

' Has xxx been playing with animals today? I have just gone to get her ready for bed and she has a polar bear in her vest'

Gave me a right giggle:laughing:

silvermist
20-12-2012, 06:32 PM
rather that than a spider in my slipper anyday! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

cathtee
20-12-2012, 06:58 PM
changed one of my lo's nappies on monday at playgroup and found glitter :confused: she's only 12m old

Roseolivia
20-12-2012, 07:30 PM
I changed my sons nappy last night and he had a christmas tree needle in it:eek:

mum2two
20-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I've had a parent arrive the following day with 2 toys they found in 15 mth olds nappy! She went through a phase of constantly shoving toys down her vest!!!

loocyloo
20-12-2012, 09:08 PM
I've had a parent arrive the following day with 2 toys they found in 15 mth olds nappy! She went through a phase of constantly shoving toys down her vest!!!

i've got one at nearly 2 who STILL does that !!! LO puts them over their head and down the neck! duplo bricks, little people, bits of food, everything !!!! not every day now, but at least once a week !!! apparently at home LO 'lost' daddies Iphone !!! they rang it to hear it coming from LOs back!

It's a small world
20-12-2012, 10:03 PM
I was in such a stress today as everyone hyper that when i changed mindees nappy i put their trousers on back to front. Mum asked if i had had a stressful day to which i replied can you tell. She then pointed out my error ha ha . Only changed half an hour before x

Toothfairy
21-12-2012, 08:18 AM
I used to look after a little boy part time.
I went to change his nappy and found one of my finger puppets we had been playing with the last time he was with me, TWO DAYS BEFORE, in his vest!

loocyloo
21-12-2012, 08:29 AM
I used to look after a little boy part time.
I went to change his nappy and found one of my finger puppets we had been playing with the last time he was with me, TWO DAYS BEFORE, in his vest!

:eek::eek::eek:

goodness me!

Daisy De
21-12-2012, 01:49 PM
lol forget the children, I find all sorts of things in my bra at the end of the day, from glitter, a pea to, most bizarre, a small duck from the farm set !! :blush:

Daisy De
21-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Will just add the duck received counselling and fully recovered from its ordeal but I still wonder how I didn't feel it ! :laughing:

VeggieSausage
21-12-2012, 04:17 PM
I found a piece of jigsaw in a lo's nappy from the day before!!!....can you believe no-one changed his nappy, was enormous by the time he got to me again the next day.....