PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly decides to use the toilet

Tealady
20-12-2012, 05:54 PM
My 3 yr old son has just not seemed ready to potty train. Tried a few times but within a day or two it's been clear he's just not there yet.

Then today I was with him and 8yr old in the Coffee shop for an afterschool Christmas treat and he started going on about "need the toilet room Mummy need the toilet room". I assume he just wanted a nose around so took him in. With that he pulls his trouser down saying "I wee I wee". So I take off his nappy pop him on the loo thinking he's just mimicing and lo and behold he does actually wee.

Great Progress :clapping: but what a time of year to decide to be a Big Boy, with partys and house visits etc.

It's his pre-school party tomorrow so it will be manic for the staff. Don't want to send him in pants but equally don't want to miss the oppurtunity if he is keen.

TNT
20-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Once they show you they are ready you just have to go with it :D
My nearly 3 year old did the same thing at a most inconvienient time.

caz3007
20-12-2012, 07:19 PM
I had one LO who decided he was going to be dry on the Sunday, mum apologised on the Monday and said he had been fine and he was, the odd accident as expected, but no problem. He was he easiest of all of them cos he decided for himself he was ready

sarah707
20-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Whooo! Go little teaboy! :clapping: