PDA

View Full Version : do i...dont i..childcare.co.uk

leeanne910
20-12-2012, 05:18 PM
ok.... i am considering buying 1 month subscription. Have had 4 parents as me as a "favourite" but no message...being a parent myself... i would prob not buy gold membership...but thinking from the position i am in now as the childcare service....so i take out the subscription so i can message these parents?

Has anyone benefited from this?

i only ask as well...we are struggling financially at the moment as i am still out of work until 2nd jan (signed up full timer and school holiday contract - yey)

any advice pros and cons would be welcome.... i have the page open and card in hand at the ready lol

AliceK
20-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi
Both my current 1 yr olds were from Childcare.co.uk after I messaged them. One of them wasn't even looking in my area but the areas they were looking in were not too far away so I thought it wouldn't hurt. I would def recommend it and then you can also do your own search and message all those who may be possible for you. Worth the money in my opinion.

xxx

leeanne910
20-12-2012, 05:26 PM
AWSOME!! thats good enough for me to hear haha :D

i shall be paying subscription... am thinking just a month see how i get on... i then can do this if i have spaces etc :D

CHEERS :D

Richard
20-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Hope you find it useful.

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions.

Richard

lynncjt
20-12-2012, 05:28 PM
I've had a lot of interested since going 'GOLD'...! I of which was Mon to Fri 8 - 6 which has definitely paid for my subscription. Also had several others approach me that I did not have space for.

leeanne910
20-12-2012, 05:30 PM
i am now GOLD...feel all shiney and new :D

sarah707
20-12-2012, 05:38 PM
i am now GOLD...feel all shiney and new :D

Don't forget to visit the 'childminder plus' section now you are a gold member and have a look through some of the information guides :D

francinejayne
20-12-2012, 06:23 PM
and also make sure you log on every day - it keeps you at the top of the list when the search criteria is based on recent log on!

leeanne910
20-12-2012, 10:07 PM
thanks for the tips :D

i feel excited!!

hope the world dont end tomorrow! i feel sooo positive for the new year!!

jackie 7
20-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I have gold. It is great. You can send parents messages. I find it so much better than my council site. Love the extra pages.