PDA

View Full Version : Feed normally or bland foods?

hectors house
18-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Just had lo (20 months) dropped off, his dad saying that no-one in family got any sleep as lo's older sister been up in night being sick and now has bug "both ends"!

He did say that lo with me today hasn't had much breakfast, not wanting to eat much as still has cough and cold - I don't know whether lo is going to go down with sickness bug, so shall I give him for lunch the lamb and veg casserole I have saved for him or shall I try something bland instead - thinking about my cream lounge carpet, haven't got time to have it cleaned before Xmas?

Have got the anti bac hand wash out, will be using it on everyone's hands every half an hour - just in case!

jackie 7
18-12-2012, 09:39 AM
You might be ok today. Listened to doc talking about it. Normal hand washing the best. It can live In carpets etc for ages. Get out towels and cover carpet! If child is not well enough for normal activities I send home. Good luck.

VeggieSausage
18-12-2012, 09:49 AM
hope you are ok and they last the day and don't pass it on to you and yours. Anti-bac everything and I would clean all the toys they play with today....:(

francinejayne
18-12-2012, 11:12 AM
I would do as the others said, but I would also be giving cheese on toast or something cream coloured for lunch just in case!!!:laughing:

Good luck!

hectors house
18-12-2012, 11:49 AM
I would do as the others said, but I would also be giving cheese on toast or something cream coloured for lunch just in case!!!:laughing:

Good luck!

I wondered if I could get away with giving him my husbands instant porridge sachets - carpet coloured and similar texture! LO seems fine at the moment, think I will give him half of the casserole with lots of mash potato - I have him again tomorrow so may rethink spag bol.