PDA

View Full Version : I think we all need a pat on the back

SYLVIA
17-12-2012, 08:44 PM
I have read a lot of threads on here about what we are all doing with mindees for xmas bits to take home and have found a wealth of ideas to use along side my own. I have picked up work for 2 mindees from 2 different pre-schools and I am very disappointed at the amount of work and effort that seems to have been put in by the schools. One folder had a sticky picture of a bell, a coloured star and a calendar for the parents.I know that both these children love doing craft bits so it wouldn't be that they didn't want to do more. So I think we all deserve a "well done" for all we have done for our LO's for Xmas, and all year round of course.

cathtee
17-12-2012, 08:58 PM
I agree, all my parents are well impressed with the things I have given them, nothing has come out of school or nursery yet so will wait and see

:clapping::clapping: to us all

lisa1968
17-12-2012, 09:01 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping: and even more :clapping:
..we've done some great xmas crafts-amongst other stuff over the year-and the parents have been over the moon.And I think,that, as we usually work alone,we do a blooming good job!!

silvermist
17-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Yay to us!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Weve made lovely decorations, super reindeer card and snowmen pictures, there's glitter everywhere which Im sure I'll still be finding at Easter but I love it.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

francinejayne
17-12-2012, 10:02 PM
I have one mindee (aged 5) who has made nothing for Christmas!! He just doesn't want to make anything at all no matter what it is!

The others have made lovely things though!