PDA

View Full Version : Xmas works party!!

migimoo
15-12-2012, 07:00 PM
As this is my first year fully self employed I am having my works 'do' tonight.:laughing:

DH and kids are all out at various places till at least midnight so i've decided i'm cracking open a bottle of vino-pink stuff,a large tub of celebrations and 'The Notebook' on dvd.....

There's no finding the right frock...rowing with that cow from accounts in the loos...trying to get a taxi at 2am...falling over and showing your pants mid-Beyonce style boogying...or flirting with your boss (unless I go and chat myself up in the bathroom mirror):blush:

Ooooh-definitely the right move!

cathtee
15-12-2012, 11:04 PM
As this is my first year fully self employed I am having my works 'do' tonight.:laughing:

DH and kids are all out at various places till at least midnight so i've decided i'm cracking open a bottle of vino-pink stuff,a large tub of celebrations and 'The Notebook' on dvd.....

There's no finding the right frock...rowing with that cow from accounts in the loos...trying to get a taxi at 2am...falling over and showing your pants mid-Beyonce style boogying...or flirting with your boss (unless I go and chat myself up in the bathroom mirror):blush:

Ooooh-definitely the right move!

Don't forget to join the forum party next friday, you can show your knickers then :laughing:

migimoo
15-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Of course...i've bought some with light up Rudolphs on especially!!:D

JulieA
16-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Ha ha that reminds me of an office party many years ago. The first working day after the office party I got many strange looks as I walked past people, people going quiet - you know the thing!

Well many months later my friend confessed to me that there were some rather raunchy rumours about what I had 'supposedly' been up to.

She gave me a strange look as I collapsed on the floor howling with laughter, as I hadn't even been at the office party as I had been out ill all week.

We still laugh about it to this day!

Just goes to show you shouldn't listen to the rumour mill.

sarah707
16-12-2012, 07:12 PM
We always go out for a works 'do' ... a meal and a nice bottle of something chilled.

i hope you had a good evening :D