PDA

View Full Version : My mind is buzzing!

Daisy De
15-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Why am I up this early, why can't I understand its Saturday, I could lie in bed all day if I wanted, yeah right but its a possibility.

Awake at 5.30am my head full of transition documents, LJs and 2 year old checks, please please go away just for a few hours :(

It's a small world
15-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Snap im the same most mornings drives me mad . Lol x

FussyElmo
15-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Im the same at the min but got to admit my mind isnt full of lj's etc though. Its usually what jobs I have to do around the house before I can sit and do things with the kids :thumbsup:

lilac_dragon
15-12-2012, 07:58 AM
My normal day starts at 5.30 am as I have not only me to get ready but also the dog to walk before schoolies start arriving at 7am and I can't sleep in no matter how hard I try at the weekends!
I wake up with a head full of things I didn't finish yesterday and notes I need to put in obs, or an idea I've had for the next steps - it's relentless!!!!
When we did our Pirates theme over the Summer hols I was waking up at 5.30 singing "A Pirates Life For Me" not in my head, but out loud, family and next door neighbours NOT amused!

Just once, it would be nice to slowly wake up to the sound of birdsong or waves lapping gently on a beach. To be thinking of which book will I read in my sunny garden today while someone else brings me a cup of coffee and a croissant, before I drift slowly off for a mid-morning nap while a team of hired help quietly and efficiently do the housework, bring my paperwork up to date, handle the potty training, do my tax returns, write me a glowing SEF guaranteed to get me Triple Outstanding and have my Ofsted Inspector swooning at my feet calling me a Saint........................and now I'm wide awake and need to get the beds changed ready for the first of the pre-Christmas visitors to arrive. Bah Humbug!