PDA

View Full Version : new childminder edinburgh eh17 vacancies

halima
14-12-2012, 09:34 PM
My name is Halima Nassif i live with my husband and my two kids girl 5 and boy 3 years old. Our home is in Gilmerton with a good size safe/enclosed garden to the rear. with toys to suit all age groups.

I decided to take up childminding as I would benefit of having the luxury to stay at home and bring my children up as well as helping out parents who work themselves. I understand how important a childminder is to the parent and the child,

Childminding is a profession and I am able to offer a homely environment for children to settle, learn and play. I like to encourage healthy eating as much as possible and am a great believer in developing children through lots of activity and play. I like to work closely with the children and their families to maximise a childs development. I will provide updated information to parents.

I operate monday to friday 7.30am - 6.30pm although times can arranged outwith these hours.(weekend holiday )

I am registerd for over night care .

My house is completely non-smoking, consequently, any visitors are not allowed to smoke either.

I have a pet cat call Rouby ,he is not allowed in kids play room or the kitchen

scottishlass
14-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi Halima

Welcome to the site - I am in Edinburgh too although the other side of town to yourself - am EH4. I do know Gilmerton though as my grandparents lived there for years!! :)