PDA

View Full Version : Xmas presies

JCrakers
14-12-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm struggling with presents this year...lol

Earlier in the year I bought some snowman boxes from yellow moon but have discovered they are far too big and would have to spend a small fortune filling them up. I have 16 kids to buy for so want to stick to a budget of £3-£4 each.

I've done the little ones but have 9 school boys aged between 5-9yrs. I've spent £1 on a large tube of smarties each but have £2-£3 left.
Any ideas before I run out of time...eek

loocyloo
14-12-2012, 02:22 PM
can you go to poundland (or similar) and get them all a pair of gloves?

might have marbles or something you could put in as well?

scottishlass
14-12-2012, 03:32 PM
yeah poundland a good idea!

They might have a book you could get for each or colouring book and pens? In our local one they sometimes have scetch books and the nice drawing pencils too or kids cups etc :)

loocyloo
14-12-2012, 05:26 PM
ooo, my LOs have just opened presents from father christmas at toddlers & they were given those torches that you squeeze the side to make them work? really nice and apparentlyt £1.99 in home or family bargains!

Dragonfly
14-12-2012, 09:21 PM
A couple of months ago STUDIO were doing a pack of mixed pencils (coloured and writing pencils)sets with a name on IE JOE BLOGGS for £1.99!! so I got the older 8 children them with their name on of course and a pack of Choc ginger bread men from marks and spencers 3 for 2 offer so whole present costed 3.99! (gingerbread men in a lovely box) bargain but looks expensive:clapping: