PDA

View Full Version : hi, quick Q

Silverrose
23-06-2008, 12:28 PM
please help, i got my frist course meeting tomorrow. i have no idea what to expect, all i have is that i need to be there tomorrow at 6:30. dose anybody know if this is to test me if i can take the childminding course or just information about the course. or .... :panic:
inavance thank you

Banana
23-06-2008, 12:31 PM
If its the briefing session then you will just be told about what is is to be a childminder and requirements. If its the first week of the dhc (unit 1) then you will be learning valuable info and doing group discussions/tasks etc. Its nothing heavy and I really enjoyed my course. You'll be fine!

Have fun

x

deeb66
23-06-2008, 12:53 PM
As Lana says whatever one it is it won't be too tricky.

Hope you have a good time

Silverrose
24-06-2008, 10:13 PM
thank u both for the replys :-),
i went to the meeting to the secion it was the briffing. a lot of information i all ready know, but i was in formed that the rules or should i say the pack is changing and sould be in place by september, if i attend the course i hopefully should get the new pack in July.
now i just hope the ladys give me a place this july. the only thing is im prenget and are due on the 15 arugust and th test is on 13 auguest. if he comes early i'll just have to cross my legs ;-)
peace out

sarah707
25-06-2008, 06:41 AM
now i just hope the ladys give me a place this july. the only thing is im prenget and are due on the 15 arugust and th test is on 13 auguest. if he comes early i'll just have to cross my legs ;-)
peace out

Oops ... not the best timing!

I have visions of you doing the test from the labour ward :laughing:

miffy
25-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Just wanted to wish you good luck - think you might need it if baby arrives early :)

miffy xx

Silverrose
25-06-2008, 11:15 PM
lol cherrs :-)