PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK, BEEN A BUSY WEEK!!!

silvermist
13-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Hi everyone...sorry I havent been on much but have had a really busy week settling two new mindees, sorting family stuff and trying to get organised for Christmas! So glad its friday tomorrow! So how is everyone? xx

cathtee
13-12-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm good thanks, have missed your wise words and posts, hope things for you are getting better and Bex is ok, x

FussyElmo
13-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Was wondering where you were.

Not a bad week and dare I say it 6 more school days left and then I will be dancing a happy jig :-) as its nearly Santa time x x x x x

Ps I have been good contrary to popular opinion

silvermist
13-12-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm good thanks, have missed your wise words and posts, hope things for you are getting better and Bex is ok, x

Glad yr ok. We are.getting there thanks xxx

silvermist
13-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Was wondering where you were.

Not a bad week and dare I say it 6 more school days left and then I will be dancing a happy jig :-) as its nearly Santa time x x x x x

Ps I have been good contrary to popular opinion

Glad to hear yr being good lol. Makes a change! So looking forward to next thursday. Im ready for a break now xxx

sarah707
14-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Hey stranger I hope you are ok!! xx

I wrapped pressies yesterday while the baby was asleep so I finally feel like I am getting somewhere :laughing:

Just gotta drag ourselves through next week and we'll be able to relax for a few days :clapping:

Ripeberry
14-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Welcome back :) I'm collecting a Xmas tree today (won it at the school raffle), then I'm posting the last of my Xmas cards. A bit of last minute shopping , got the CM group Xmas party tomorrow night,then only have a total of 13hrs CM work next week.

silvermist
14-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Ah its so nice to hear you are all ok, I missed being on here so much but just havent found the time, although I did pop in to read a few posts every day. Ive missed you all. :)