PDA

View Full Version : Norovirus

jelly15
13-12-2012, 01:41 PM
:panic: Mindee D came down with it Monday evening. DS came down with it Tuesday evening at uni. Mindee A off today, not sure what is wrong just "ill" text. Mindee E's mother has it and E is here today. I am washing my hand constantly and wiping suraces with a bleach solution three times a day. I can't afford to be ill. Anyone else going through it at their setting?

AgentTink
13-12-2012, 01:57 PM
We had it here 2 weeks ago. Mindee a had it on a Saturday, his mum, nana and auntie had it on the Monday. Mindee b had it Wednesday, I had it Thursday and mindee b's mum and dad had it on the Saturday. Somehow my little girl and partner didn't catch it! it was a horrible week, never cleaned and disinfected so much in my life.

I was just glad it is out of way for Christmas

amirose
13-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Yes me, six of my minded children and 3 of their parents have all had it. Absolutely horrendous bug! The thing is you can carry the bug for a further three days after you have had it, apparently, so very hard to avoid. I also disinfected every surface constantly and kept hand washing but still got it :(

lynncjt
13-12-2012, 04:33 PM
I can't blame my mindees! They were all fine but I got it the Thursday before last and had close on the Friday, gave parents the option of sending mindees on Monday as still under the weather, but guess what... they all came...

lilac_dragon
13-12-2012, 04:42 PM
I can't blame my mindees! They were all fine but I got it the Thursday before last and had close on the Friday, gave parents the option of sending mindees on Monday as still under the weather, but guess what... they all came...

Why am I not surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

SYLVIA
13-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Yep I got it from a mindee who was here on Wednesday. I was ill thurs, daughter was ill thursday/friday and dp was ill friday/sat. Another mindee had it thurs/fri and her nan had it Sat. It's awful. I thought I was being so careful, using gloves to change nappies, anti bac wiping handles, surfaces and the toilet and taps each time the LO used them but it did say on daybreak today that it is also in the air so not much you can do about that. Just glad to have had it before Xmas arrives

mrs robbie williams
13-12-2012, 07:22 PM
heard there was a rise this year so just wondering what to look out for as so many bugs at mo :D

Dragonfly
13-12-2012, 07:33 PM
It doesn't matter how much I clean and wash my hands I get it every year:( this year was last week very bad bout yuck. It's also air borne.