PDA

View Full Version : Wwyd tonsilitis

JCrakers
13-12-2012, 12:14 PM
A couple of weeks ago my friend asked me if I could look after her son on Saturday night while they went somewhere with their other son. I agreed and said he could sleepover :)

Now I've read on Facebook that he's on antibiotics and pain killers due to having tonsillitis...eek

I think I should say I can't have him now...what do you think??

Mouse
13-12-2012, 12:20 PM
I think it would depend how he is.

If it's controlled by pain killers, he's on antibiotics & is OK in himself then I'd still have him, but maybe not for a sleepover.

miffy
13-12-2012, 12:23 PM
If it was me I wouldn't have him to stay - it may sound harsh but I wouldn't want the risk of me or mine getting it especially as Christmas is just around the corner.

If the boy is very poorly then maybe your friend has had to rearrange her plans anyway. I would talk to her asap.

Miffy xx

JCrakers
13-12-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm going to chat with her later and see what she's doing. I just wanted to get a few opinions before I go In head first and say I won't have him :)

Being so close to Xmas, I don't really want to catch anything and think I would exclude if it was work. Also he is dd friend and will prob be in her room playing for most of the time he's here so don't want her coming down with something.