PDA

View Full Version : Numbers please

jashol
12-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Hi on a Friday I have a 3 yr old and an 8 month old child which is me full but the 8 month old child has a brother of 3 who attends half days at nursery am I able to care for this child from 8 am to 12.15 pm on Fridays it means I'd have 3 minded under 5 plus my own child who under 5 any help would be great

jellytots2912
12-12-2012, 09:51 PM
If you already have the 8 month old and this is a new request from parent then I would say yes you can as its continuity of care but you must risk assess and get signed docs from patents aswell saying the understand this and are happy with it x

jashol
12-12-2012, 09:59 PM
If you already have the 8 month old and this is a new request from parent then I would say yes you can as its continuity of care but you must risk assess and get signed docs from patents aswell saying the understand this and are happy with it x

Hi no am not caring for the 8 month yet I'd agreed then was asked if I could have the other one too x

jellytots2912
12-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Then I would say no :-( dosent mean I am right though but that's the way I understand it :-) I hope someone else will respond to either confirm what I said or tell you a way you can do :-)

migimoo
13-12-2012, 08:14 AM
I think that's a no too...if you were already caring for the 8 month old then you would be able to then have the brother under the new guidelines but pretty sure this would count as new business which is'nt allowed.

JCrakers
13-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Have you started looking after the 8m old at all...have contracts been signed or was it just an enquiry?

Have you agreed to the 8m old and done settling in?