PDA

View Full Version : OMG slept in BIG STYLE

dette
12-12-2012, 02:16 PM
all DH fault.HE didnt set alarm properly...grrrrr
i was fast asleep and could hear a distant knocking sound."odd ," i thought ,who could be knocking in the early hours ..its only.... GLANCE AT CLOCK ..." 7.30 AHHHHHHH"
i ran down stairs in my luckily very large cover everything dressing gown to open the door to 2 sets of grinning parents,i looked like a wild woman ,hair everywhere and probably dried dribble on my face, sooooo embarassed ....luckily today wasnt one of those days where id left the tidying up till morning... so no empty wine glass and bottle on the floor :).
Managed to pull it out of the hat and get my own little ones up dressed,packed lunches x4 ..breakfast x6 ..and remembered to get dressed ..eventually..and out of house for half 8 .
Needless to say DH is in the dog house ,he'd missed his car pool and our car in garage so had to drive to work in our big yellow school bus ,filled with 14 bin bags of rubbish from the weekend tidyin the garden ,that he" forgot" to take to the tip on sunday ...lol ...:laughing:...had to park it next to AUDI's AND BMW's on the staff car park...bet he checks the clock twice tonight

Bear23
12-12-2012, 02:27 PM
lol xx this made me chuckle x

tulip0803
12-12-2012, 03:13 PM
:laughing::laughing: He will have alarm clock OCD from now on!

RuthJ
12-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Haha! I think the fact your hubby had to take your bus is the funniest bit!:laughing:

blue bear
12-12-2012, 05:36 PM
I know the feeling, ha ha at your dh taking the bus.

sarah707
12-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I hate getting up late it sets me wrong for the rest of the day :panic:

Hugs xx

nipper
12-12-2012, 08:28 PM
I slept in too!

I love my iphone, it has three alarms on it...one at 6am for the dog walk, one at 6.15 just incase I don't wake up for the first one and then the 7.00 one which is the 'really must get out of bed NOW!' one.

Problem is I remember waking at 6am and turning off all three alarms calls!!! What a plonker!

DH usually leaves house at 7am...not this morning he didn't and he was supposed to be giving a colleague a lift into work. Subsequently turned up at colleagues house, got out of car to say 'hello' to his little boy who was going off to childminders and slipped...ended up in casualty after he had driven to work with blood pouring out of a cut lip...he says he's had two stitches.

...no mistletoe for us then :clapping:

The Juggler
12-12-2012, 10:43 PM
this post did make me chuckle! how did the parents take it??

dette
13-12-2012, 10:02 AM
this post did make me chuckle! how did the parents take it??

they thought it was funny.one dad did offer to take his LO home and bring him back when i was organised but i said no but thanks